Located just off Eastside Road
• lot / land – FOR SALE CAD199,000 . Prime half acre building
in Okanagan Falls
Prime half acre building lot on a quite no thru cul-de-sac in Okanagan Falls. Located just off Eastside Road you are just a short drive North to Penticton or South to Oliver and Osoyoos. There is no timeline to build or building scheme to follow. The lot has water and sewer to the property line. Overlooking the town & on the upper terraces has views of Skaha Lake. Lot backs on to ALR so plenty of privacy. This is the first time offered for sale. Lot is zoned RS1 and Buyers should consult with the RDOS about the local zoning bylaws for building guidelines and restrictions.
• 2087 sqft , 3 bath , 2 bdrm single story – FOR SALE CAD565,000 .
in Uplands/ Redlands, Penticton
Neighborhood, Location, Views, Timeless Design & Layout with loads of potential…If that gets you excited then I think we have what you are looking for. This charming 2000 sqft rancher with walk out basement is set at the end of a quiet Cul-de-sac in the Uplands neighborhood. Views of the city, mountains and South all the way to Skaha Lake. The main level is 1400sqft, has vaulted ceilings, bright bay windows, inviting wood burning fireplace, two spacious bedrooms with the master having a walk-in closet and 2pc ensuite. Lower level of the home features living room, 3 piece bathroom, laundry room, large storage area & access to the back yard. Are you going to be that Buyer that takes this home to the next level? Home has newer windows and roof but is awaiting your inspiration! Act now, home is priced below assessed value and won’t last! All measurements are approx. and should be verified by the Buyer if important. Tenant occupied until May 15.
1485 sqft Townhouse 3 bed 2 bath
• 1485 sqft , 2 bath , 3 bdrm single story – FOR SALE CAD429,000 . ALREADY BUILT!!! NO GST!!!
in Main South, Penticton
Here’s a hot one. ALREADY BUILT!!! NO GST!!! 1485 sqft Townhouse 3 bed 2 bath with built in single car garage on Wilson Street. Modern design/finishings built by Radec group in 2016. This place is well designed, I’ll start in the basement; EV charging station in the garage plus rough in for future solar array, Laundry, storage/office space. The living level; Sweet kitchen with open layout/Island with a bar area and living room. Head on up the stairs, 3 bedrooms, 2 washrooms including a 4pc master ensuite. Stamped concrete and hardy exterior with Smart trim accents make this one handsome home. All showings after 4pm. Call Listing Agent for more details. All measurements approximate. Buyer to verify if important.
This unit boasts two master bedrooms both with 4 pce ensuites
• 1462 sqft , 3 bath , 2 bdrm 3 story – FOR SALE CAD414,900 . Great townhome in smaller complex
in Wiltse / Valley View, Penticton
Great townhome in smaller complex that is family and pet friendly. This unit boasts two master bedrooms both with 4 pce ensuites, perfect for roommate or shared living. Located in a great neighbourhood with shopping and schools nearby and only a short walk to Skaha lake and parks. Open and spacious main floor living space with many upgrades including beautiful maple cabinets, 9′ ceilings, gas furnace with central air conditioning, custom wood blinds, and dimmer switches to name a few. A phantom screen opens onto a large deck off kitchen, perfect for entertaining friends. Built-in vacuum with attachments. Single garage is extra long making room for workshop or extra storage. Fenced yard and patio space on lower level. No rentals, max. 2 pets allowed.
steps to grocery shopping, cafes and schools.
• 775 sqft , 1 bath , 2 bdrm single story – FOR SALE CAD394,000 . A charming bungalow
in Penticton Main North, Penticton
A charming bungalow in one of Penticton’s most sought-after areas. A perfect starter home for a family or a couple looking to downsize, steps to grocery shopping, cafes and schools. Updates to mention in this 2 bed, 1 bath home include new flooring, 2 ductless heating/cooling units, fresh paint, and interior doors and windows. The fully fenced large corner lot offers plenty of room to entertain and enjoy the Okanagan lifestyle and for the kids & pets to play. Additionally, there is a rear lane and detached shop for storage with back alley access with plenty of additional parking. All measurements are approximate. Call today!
overlooks Okanagan lake & rolling vineyards to the west.
• 3780 sqft , 3 bath , 4 bdrm 2 storey – FOR SALE CAD2,099,000 . 3.3 acre estate vineyard in Naramata
in Naramata, Penticton
This first time offered 3.3 acre estate vineyard in Naramata overlooks Okanagan lake & rolling vineyards to the west. Resting above the village & built in 2004, this 5 bedroom, 4 bath home is private, serene and a short stroll to the beaches, coffee & artisan shops and restaurants. Special features of the modern farmhouse style home incude a private master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, large walk-in closet, 4-piece ensuite with steam shower and french doors opening to a west facing deck. Other top floor bedrooms also have vaulted ceilings and ladder access to bonus private spaces – perfect for kids! Also included in this exclusive pacakge is a detached oversize 2 car garage with it’s own bathroom, workshop & a guest suite overtop with it’s own private entrance – wonderful for weekending friends or family! The comfortable 3700+ sqft home offers room for entertaining, inside and out & can easily accommodate your family & friends with room to spare. Call L/R. Dup List 177755 Sing Fam
Real Estate Sector Anti-Money Laundering Statement
As a group of real estate organizations representing industry professionals, we are committed to a transparent real estate market and to ensuring that the public can continue to have full confidence in the real estate industry. Illegal funds have no place in BC’s real estate market. We are supportive of the government’s investigations into money laundering and real estate, having actively participated in Peter German’s review and the Expert Panel on Money Laundering.
As an industry, we have come together to commit to shared best practices and make recommendations to government. By aligning as an industry and working in collaboration with government, we can help facilitate an environment in which consumers are well-served and industry professionals can thrive.
Anti-money laundering recommendations
Our collaboration has resulted in a commitment from the undersigned organizations to pursue the following shared best practices and recommendations for government:
- Accept only verified funds – For sectors of real estate that are not already required to do so, we recommend that they accept funds only in forms that are verifiable through Canadian financial institutions.
- Mandatory anti-money laundering education – We recommend the introduction of mandatory anti-money laundering education for all real estate professionals subject to the reporting requirements administered by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) to ensure that those professionals are trained in recognizing and reporting suspicious transactions. FINTRAC should work with sector organizations, regulators and the provincial government to improve existing resources so that they better reflect real-world situations and improve compliance.
- Smart regulation – We recommend that the federal government amend the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act to allow FINTRAC intelligence to be made available to additional regulatory authorities, including the BC Securities Commission and the Financial Institutions Commission (FICOM). Optimally, the federal and provincial governments, as well as their respective agencies, should coordinate their actions, share information, such as the provincial assignment registry, and create a comprehensive, efficient enforcement regime.
- Ongoing engagement – We recommend governments and regulatory agencies, including FINTRAC, better utilize on-the-ground experience of real estate professionals to develop compliance resources and test policy ideas. This will result in well-crafted, practical regulation and foster a culture of compliance to protect consumers and the economy.
- Timely and transparent reporting – We recommend that FINTRAC implement a framework to identify and report trends on a regular basis and in language that is consistent and understandable to professionals, the public and media. This reporting system should also include consistency in examinations with immediate feedback designed to help industry professionals improve their compliance systems.
2 bedroom and 1 bath with lots of room
• 880 sqft , 1 bath , 2 bdrm single story “Mobile” – FOR SALE CAD99,000 . Super clean double wide home
in Penticton Central, Penticton
Super clean double wide home in Pines Park. Unit 87 may have one of the best locations in the park. This is a 2 bedroom and 1 bath with lots of room for the single or couples retiree. Upgrades of newer roof, some flooring, hot water tank, central heating and cooling systems. Comes with all appliances and they too have had an upgrade over past several years. Carport and extra parking available. Storage shed on site and the pad is nice and private. All meas approx. Call LS for more info. Park is 55 plus in age and park approval must be obtained. Silver label Electrical inspection just installed to the unit.
480 square feet, 1 bedroom, oak cabinets, newer laminate flooring
• 480 sqft , 1 bath , 1 bdrm single story – FOR SALE CAD109,900 . Desert Lake RV Park, Recreational Property,
in Rural, Oliver
Oliver, Tul El Nuit lakefront, Desert Lake RV Park, Recreational Property, beautiful 2008 Park Model, 480 square feet, 1 bedroom, oak cabinets, newer laminate flooring, vaulted ceiling, dual fuel forced air furnace, gas fireplace (propane), in excellent shape. Loads of storage space, and large newer deck overlooking the lake. Pad rent is $520.00 per month, pets allowed on leash. No motorboats allowed on the lake. No rentals allowed.
Perfect for families being in a quiet cul-de-sac
• lot / land – FOR SALE CAD170,000 . Fabulous West facing lake and full city view
in Duncan / Columbia, Penticton
Build the home you always wanted and take in that fabulous West facing lake and full city view. Property is .25 acre and is located in a sought after and already established neighborhood. Perfect for families being in a quiet cul-de-sac and you will never have any direct neighbors behind you so privacy is excellent. Short walk to Elementary school and park, and minutes drive to all of Penticton’s amenities. All services to lot line. Incredible price as 2018 City assessment $289,000.00.